Friday, August 14, 2015

6 years


I can't believe it's already been 6 years for us.  I can't remember not being together, but it also seems crazy that in total, it's been almost 10 years for us as a couple.

What a lovely, crazy adventure it has been for us these 6 years married.

I got some awesome goodies
Caleb is one of the few who knows how true this is.  I become another human being when i'm over hungry.  I'm thankful most times he can at least laugh about it.


And since he was working midnights technically on our anniversary I sent him with a basket full of small goodies to open every hour until he came home.  

Tonight Morgan has graciously offered to watch the kiddos for us so we can have a night out (so thankful since she's got a newborn of her own.)  And this weekend we planned a mini hotel getaway with the kids in Williamsburg to do all of our favorite things as a family.

 I can't wait to see what year 7 will bring!  And i'm thankful we stuck together through it all, babies, deployments, moves, and now the crazy life being a police officer brings.  I'm so proud of all Caleb has done as a husband, dad, and being the best he can be at all of the awesome and ridiculously hard jobs he has/d.

I love you Caleb Joseph :)

No comments: