Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentines Day

A few days late on this post....a few days late on a lot of posts.  I'm lacking blogger enthusiasm lately.

We enjoyed having a day celebrating being thankful for the love we share all year long.  Why pass up the opportunity at another holiday!

At midnight Caleb spoiled me with some more diamonds.


You know those girls that post all the time that they don't want flowers and jewelry because it's not there thing?....well, i'm not one of them.  Ha!  Just kidding.  But seriously, I appreciate the smallest things Caleb does for me like bringing home my favorite starbucks drink and scooping the kids up in the morning when he gets home from work and brings them downstairs so I have a couple of minutes to wake up. and I am also a girl that loves getting flowers and jewelry.  Whatever let's me know that he was thinking of me, I love.  And I am spoiledd in that department.

The kids woke up to some valentines day treats.  Casen remembered what I got them last year and asked if he could have that specific thing again this year, not an easy thing to find, but thank you Christmas Tree store!

We had some love inspired pancakes and settled in for a quiet cozy day.

Back in December Caleb surprised me telling me he had made reservations for our favorite romantic spot, the melting pot, for valentines day, but we realized we most likely wouldn't have a babysitter, so we moved it to later on this week.  So we decided to enjoy a night in.  We fed the kids dinner and put them to bed and then enjoyed a quiet steak dinner for two.


And why not enjoy a day about love with family?
So we called Morgan and Tim and had a really fun game night with them.  Full of lots of yummy snacks and tons of laughs.


I love celebrating days with my valentine.  We hope you all enjoyed your special day too!

No comments: