Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Picture Review

At the end of last year I labeled 2014 as the year of settling in, and that's just what it's been.

It has been an awesome, crazy, one of a kind year of settling in.

Here's a picture review of year 2014 for the Geiger clan.


In January we moved into our first home and began the makeover.  It's been a long road and we still aren't done, but stay tuned this coming month for all of our current progress pictures.

We celebrated our littles turning 1 and 4

We found some new local spots to enjoy some days off



Caleb and I celebrated 5 year of marriage


In August we celebrated Caleb's graduation from the police academy and continued to celebrate in November when he passed his boards :)



We also got to head to New York to attend my sister's wedding and have also enjoyed there move down here this year


And to end the year we hosted our first Thanksgiving and for the first time ever we stayed at our own place for Christmas and enjoyed a quiet day as a family




I am ready to see what next year brings.  Our next years always seem to top the last.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice collage of pics and memories! I can't believe how much Arya has grown :(

Cristale said...

I had a hard time narrowing down the post, we had a great year :)

Sarah Benedict said...

I love this post :)