Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fall Fun

Caleb and I have always said once we had a house of our own we would get a little decorating crazy for the holidays.  And here we are, our first holidays in the house.  Now, since this of course is our first year, we're slowly building our stock pile.  But we're getting there!  I hope our kids end up loving the celebrating all the festivities as much as we do :)  And of course not pictures is the ridiculous amount of  pumpkin/fall smelling candles/tarts we got.




I've decided i'm just going to change out these frames with the seasons.  It's a super easy craft for your kiddos.  I just drew two pictures that had something to do with fall and let them color (okay so I pre-selected the colors they were allowed to use to fit the color scheme I was going for,) but none the less, they colored, i cut and framed, and voila, free and cute decor!


burlap pumpkins go perfectly in my kitchen



No comments: