Sunday, August 24, 2014

So I've been a complete blog slacker and probably will continue to be.  We've got 3 more night of midnights and then we're off for a quick trip to New York for my sister's wedding!

But we did get Caleb's official portrait today, so I thought i'd pass it along. I already plan on sending a copy to everyone that attended his graduation, but if you didn't and would still like one please let me know and i'd be happy to mail one your way.

He's a pretty good lookin' officer  ; )


4 comments:

Sarah Benedict said...

If it's not too much trouble, we would love one!

Sarah Benedict said...

And I didn't know you were coming into town! Have a safe trip!

Cristale said...

yes, sarah, i already had one printed for you thinking you may:) If I don't get it mailed out in time I may just leave it at mom's while we are there. It is a very quick trip. Caleb doesn't have days off so we're leaving wednesday night and coming back Sunday. Her wedding is in watertown so we'll be friday and saturday at a hotel there.

Sarah Benedict said...

Well have fun!