Wednesday, September 11, 2013

7 months

7 months....when did that happen

I shouldn't already be writing Arya's 7 month update.  She's too little for that.  She's supposed to stay my baby forever :)  I couldn't wait for Casen to get bigger and loved watching him grow, but since Arya is our last, this growing up thing is no fun...well it kind of is with all the personality that comes with it, but she can't!

At 7 months she:

- Weighs 16 lbs (20th percentile)  She looks like a little chunker so I was surprised she's so little on the charts.
- 28 inches long (95th percentile!)  How to I end up with such long babies
- Still scooting, she does want to crawl so bad, but she's not there yet.
- Saying mama
- She claps, high fives, and waves.  Her favorite is clapping though.  She is pretty proud of herself.
- She has one tooth that we see.  I'm guessing that second bottom one isn't too far behind, but who knows.
- She now loves baby food (and whatever dada gets away with giving her, especially icecream.)  She says mmm when she sees someone eating and gets upset if she doesn't get a piece of whatever it is.
- Right now she has THE cutest raspy little voice, that I kinda hope sticks.  She's had it for a couple months now so it's a possibility.
- Still in 6-9 month clothes and has moved up to size 3 diapers.
- Still not sleeping through the night.  On good nights I get an 11-4:30 stretch.
- She'll still laugh at just about anything Casen says or does.


We're biased, but we think she's the cutest....cuz she is :D








No comments: