Friday, June 21, 2013

23

Number 23 rolled around this June 20th.  I can't believe i'm 23 with a wonderful husband and two beautiful babies.

Caleb had me stay up until midnight and played me a cute happy birthday video.  I woke up the next morning to presents :)
Caleb got me a new fossil watch and a band tee.  I love them both! He gives the best presents.


My inlaws got me an awesome Patriots charm for my growing charm bracelet


After presents I headed to lunch and icecream with my sister and mom.  Morgan now lives in Watertown so we met her halfway in Canton. I brought my camera and didn't get any pictures, but Morgan got me a really cute necklace.

Caleb and I grabbed dinner that night childless and ended up being there as the same time as my parents and brother :) I meant to take a picture and forgot!

January of this year Caleb and I started watching the series Smallville.  We just finished up the 10th season this past month and have officially seen every episode of the show.  We loved it so it was only fitting that Caleb planned us a trip to the Drive In movies to watch Man of Steel that night.


The movie ended up running a little later then we expected so the cake that Casen helped make ended up waiting until today.




I had an awesome birthday!  Tomorrow the festivities continue at my parents house for a birthday celebration with my twin and family :)  So another post should follow.

2 comments:

A Wife and her Carpenter said...

Wow! What a wonderful birthday! :) I'm sorry that things have been quiet from our end--its been very crazy around here. I feel like I'm missing all of the important things. SO

Happy birthday!!!! A few days late. I hope you have a great time celebrating with your side today :)

Cristale said...

Thank you I had a lovely birthday :)