Friday, January 18, 2013

36 Appointment

We were leaving the parking lot less then 20 minutes after we pulled in, so my appointments are really short, but I guess that means everything looks good.

No weight gain this week so so far I've gained a little less then 30.  My Dr said she's still floating around my bladder, so she hasn't started the drop quite yet, but hopefully soon.

She did confirm I had puppps, but it looks like it's all starting to heal up.  I'm so happy!  As long as it doesn't get any worse I can deal for the next 4 weeks.  I switched to the baby detergent a little early since we'll be needing it soon any way.  I'm not sure if that helped at all or if I just got a milder case of the rash since i've had it previously.  It's still annoying and extremely itchy, but not too much longer to go!

This weeks need to stop crawling by.
Next appointment in a week....and hopefully getting around to a picture at some point too.

No comments: