Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week i'm thankful for:

-All Caleb's Christmas presents arriving in the mail today so I can finish up his Christmas boxes!
-Having my mom's help with Casen, especially taking the morning shift, when he decides morning is 1 am.
-Awesome, completely honest conversations with my hubby.  No joke, I love when he calls and complains.  It makes me feel less horrible about complaining to him :)
-Having my license : )
-Warm weather yesterday, I definitely was missing the California weather.
-An awesome Marine wife friend who's 100% no whining.
-Casen's new found love of singing.
-And last, but my favorite of the week....getting pictures from Caleb!!!  It's been over 2 months since i've even seen a picture of him!

I love you and miss you so much!

No comments: