Monday, February 8, 2010

Half way there...

Tomorrow we'll officially be half way to getting to meet this baby : )
And finally finding out what we're having!...I hope

So it's really been getting me thinking about all the little things.
What's s/he going to look like?
Is the personality going to be more like mine or caleb's or one completely of their own?
How much is s/he going to weigh?
What happens next?

I've also been thinking about when the little one grows up and i'm able to show them the blog and all the adventures s/he's brought us : )

So I wanted to post a few things of reminders
First, here's a link to his/her dad working out with the quarterback who won the superbowl this year...dad's always going to be way cooler than mom :-p...my "little" brother even told me so after seeing this.
-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S2wvVZG0IE


Second, my grandpa's at the point in his cancer and sickness that it's any day now and we're just kind of all holding our breath waiting. I heard this song and loved it (unfortunately this is the only place i could find it on the computer). I really hope my grandpa gets to meet this bundle of joy. He was such a big part of our lives growing up.
-- http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/479471/exclusive-performances-adam.jhtml#id=1630767


Hopefully tomorrow i'll be able to post new pictures of the baby : )

No comments: